Fast, Efficient & Discreet Sampling!
Geoprobe Investigation Services
- Fast & Easy Site Delineations
- Collecting Continuous Soil Samples
- Collecting Groundwater Samples
- Installing Permanent Pre-Packed Monitoring Wells
- Placing Temporary Piezometers/Observation Wells
- Soil Classification
- Bedrock Profile
- Groundwater Elevation
- 2" and 4" Recovery/Observation Wells
C2G Environmental provides quality and cost effective Geoprobe Direct Push and Environmental Services for various types of clients located throughout New York (NY). C2G Environmental owns track-mounted and portable Geoprobe Direct Push units that can be easily mobilized to perform soil and groundwater sampling for simple to the most rugged terrain job sites.
C2G Environmental guarantees competitive costs and quality workmanship. We have complete insurance coverage including pollution liability. Our goal is to provide superior Geoprobe Direct Push and environmental field sampling services within your budget. Our track record proves this is possible. Contact C2G Environmental to see if we can help you complete your scope of work!
Why C2G Environmental?
- Geoprobe Dual Tube capability allows C2G to reduce the cost for subsurface investigation services.
- The Geoprobe equipment also facilitates installation of monitoring wells and some (12) types of remedial applications up to 4"
- Our staff is experienced in both environmental and geotechnical applications of Geoprobe usage.